CorrectionIn the latest edition of Germinal (March 2013) we stated that Judith Kirton-Darling, Confederal Secretary of the ETUC, took over from John Monks in 2011. John Monks was in fact General Secretary, and was replaced by Bernadette Segol. Apologies for this error.
- It’s time for equality in marriage - Yvette Cooper
- SNP’s case for independence fails to stand up to any scrutiny - Curran
- The murder of Maria Stubbings was a horrific and deplorable crime that should have been prevented
- Warning from NHS Confederation latest proof that NHS not safe in David Cameron’s hands - Gwynne
- EU-wide arms embargo on Syria - Douglas Alexander statement