CorrectionIn the latest edition of Germinal (March 2013) we stated that Judith Kirton-Darling, Confederal Secretary of the ETUC, took over from John Monks in 2011. John Monks was in fact General Secretary, and was replaced by Bernadette Segol. Apologies for this error.
- Rail passengers have every reason to be dissatisfied - Maria Eagle
- Maria Miller’s summit has produced a damp squib - Helen Goodman
- Tory-led Government talked a lot but failed to take action to keep children safe online - Helen Goodman
- The Government has a flawed plan for reforming the British Army - Murphy
- Cost of living crisis is deepening with prices now rising much faster than wages - Catherine McKinnell