CorrectionIn the latest edition of Germinal (March 2013) we stated that Judith Kirton-Darling, Confederal Secretary of the ETUC, took over from John Monks in 2011. John Monks was in fact General Secretary, and was replaced by Bernadette Segol. Apologies for this error.
- While millions struggle, Cameron and Clegg are focussed on themselves - Harriet Harman
- Osborne should listen to the IMF’s advice and take action - Ed Balls
- Google: The Future We Build Together - Ed Miliband
- Public sector finance figures: Government’s failing economic policies continue to be self-defeating - Chris Leslie
- SSE increased their profits on the back of spiralling bills for hard-pressed people - Flint