CorrectionIn the latest edition of Germinal (March 2013) we stated that Judith Kirton-Darling, Confederal Secretary of the ETUC, took over from John Monks in 2011. John Monks was in fact General Secretary, and was replaced by Bernadette Segol. Apologies for this error.
- Cameron and Hunt have been found out playing politics with A&E - Burnham
- Today each of us can send a loud message of support to our Armed Forces - Murphy
- Our flatlining economy is back to where it was six months ago - Leslie
- UK has worst long term investment record of any G8 country - Ed Balls & Chuka Umunna
- This was a vile and sickening attack - Cooper