CorrectionIn the latest edition of Germinal (March 2013) we stated that Judith Kirton-Darling, Confederal Secretary of the ETUC, took over from John Monks in 2011. John Monks was in fact General Secretary, and was replaced by Bernadette Segol. Apologies for this error.
- This is a shocking admission from Jeremy Hunt - Reed
- It’s right that there is a full inquiry into any irregularities in payments associated with the tagging contracts - Khan
- Labour's Policy Review explores radical ideas to tackle unemployment blackspots
- ICAI's report reinforces Labour's concerns about DFID's capacity to effectively oversee these contracts - Lewis
- Cameron’s decision to cut funding to school sport is a disaster for our young people - Efford